They say this is as good as it gets!
I would agree. I'm comfortable, can stay up late, have more energy (most of the time), and actually had my first stranger ask if I was expecting! I must look pregnant!
I had another OB appointment this morning, and once again had the treat of listening to the baby's heart...and this time, there was a lot of swishing fluid noises as the baby was pretty active the whole time. My blood levels were a little low that last time I had bloodwork done, so if the trend continues at the next visit, I'll get to take some yummy supplemental iron pills. I also received a bottle or bright orange glucose drink for the glucose test I have to undergo in a month. I hear that's a fun one!
Christmas season is already upon us, even though Thanksgiving isn't until tomorrow! I was thinking about taking the most recent sonogram picture and putting it on mugs, mouse pads, aprons, and sweatshirts to give as Christmas gifts.
Just kidding. I promise not to do that even when we have real pictures of the little guy or girl.
By the way, I'm glad we're keeping the gender a surprise, but as each week passes it becomes harder and harder to not know! I won't give in.
We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
I would agree. I'm comfortable, can stay up late, have more energy (most of the time), and actually had my first stranger ask if I was expecting! I must look pregnant!
I had another OB appointment this morning, and once again had the treat of listening to the baby's heart...and this time, there was a lot of swishing fluid noises as the baby was pretty active the whole time. My blood levels were a little low that last time I had bloodwork done, so if the trend continues at the next visit, I'll get to take some yummy supplemental iron pills. I also received a bottle or bright orange glucose drink for the glucose test I have to undergo in a month. I hear that's a fun one!
Christmas season is already upon us, even though Thanksgiving isn't until tomorrow! I was thinking about taking the most recent sonogram picture and putting it on mugs, mouse pads, aprons, and sweatshirts to give as Christmas gifts.
Just kidding. I promise not to do that even when we have real pictures of the little guy or girl.
By the way, I'm glad we're keeping the gender a surprise, but as each week passes it becomes harder and harder to not know! I won't give in.
We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment