Twenty weeks today
I had a dream last night that the baby was pushing his or her face and hands against the inside of my belly, and I could see the outline of the features behind my stretched skin...crazy. And then my dream-baby started extending legs and arms so that by belly was shooting out several inches to the left and right, and I had to keep pushing limbs back into place! I can interpret this dream: I want to see the baby moving from the outside!! Hopefully the real-life experience won't be so graphic as my dream:)
I continue to feel little "quickenings", as the medical world calls fetal movement, periodically throughout the day and especially at night.
Today I plan on making my ultrasound appointment, and we just can't wait to see how much our child has changed in the past 10 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment