Thursday, June 7, 2012

Introducing...

our littlest one, whose gender remains a mystery!



We have another thumb-sucker on our hands


Ten toes!



My due date is still October 16th, so let the countdown officially begin.  Oh, and I also want to record the big sisters' latest name picks:

Grace:  Stephanie or Jack Sportacus
Leah: Benna or Benny



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I DEFINITELY vote for Jack Sportacus. For either a girl or boy I think you could make that one work. ;)

Alison said...

love that little profile! :) makes it all the more real, right?

glad everything is looking good!

(I think that Leah is right on track with Ben...Stephanie Deterding might be a little too many letters ;) )

Grandmom VOO-PA said...

LOVE THOSE LITTLE FEET!!

Anonymous said...

Lori Wilson said...
You know, I've decided I think the baby looks like Leah.

Anonymous said...

I think we should ask Avery for a name!

Aunt Candy