Before:
After:
Grace LOVES her new short 'do. It was sad to see the long beautiful curls go, but Grace doesn't like brushing hair and her neck was very hot! She decided to donate her 11-inch ponytail to Locks of Love.
We visited the basement salon of a friend from church. She was wonderful with the girls, who until now have only known haircuts given by mom in the kitchen...
Leah had the chance to hop up in the salon chair, too. She opted for a side braid until her hair is the required 10 inches long. I don't think we have much longer to wait until it's her turn to donate.












4 comments:
i love how she's covering her ears with that blowdryer!
Bravo, Grace! May this be the first of many selfless acts of service to others.
Way to go Grace!!! Your pony tail was as long as mine when I donated! Love the new do!!
Aunt Bec
Grace, Way To Go! I did not know your hair was THAT LONG! I love your new "do."
OK, now this might sound a little "ego-centric," but I was trying to figure out who Grace reminded me of in the picture where the stylist is pulling her hair straight up (6th one down, I think) and then it hit me . . . ME, I think she looks like me at that age!! I've got a warm fuzzy going on.............
Aunt Candy
Post a Comment