It's all the nervous energy I have waiting for my contractions to turn into real labor...
This weekend, while the girls are enjoying time at the grandparents', Steve and I set up new beds (they can be bunked in the future) and re-arranged the big girls' room. It was a fun distraction, and I can't wait to show it to them when they come home later today.
Avery will move into the room within the next three months or so, when the baby is ready to make the permanent move out of the bassinet and into the nursery, so Avery's little toddler bed is ready and waiting in the corner.






5 comments:
so cute! love it!
You did such a great job putting this together! It looks so sweet and cozy! There are gona be a lot of fun sister times in there =)
So pretty!! Gret job! :)
Hah... *great
What a lovely room for three lovely little sisters !!
Post a Comment