Here I am in a place I didn't expect to be.... pregnant on my due date! It's happened once before, but we all thought the baby was a little more eager to join us. Leah and I spent the morning being crafty; I made some cute little "Big Sis" pins for the girls to wear to meet the baby. I have to admit that was a fun little project and I'm glad I got around to doing it.
I'm off to a routine OB appointment in about 15 minutes, so I'll update afterward. Unless, of course, I can convince them to check me in to the hospital and hook me up to a nice Pitocin drip! As I sit here having contractions 7-10 minutes apart I'm trying to think of the most pitiful argument I can...
Thanks for praying, we'll see what God has in store for the rest of the day!
1 comment:
I hope you took a 9 month belly picture before you left for your appointment :)
Can't wait to hear the news!! I'm ready to see pictures of this little one!
Post a Comment