Well, dear friends and family, the baby has not yet arrived! We really thank you for all the phone calls and emails and comments on the blog which are always full of so much love and support and reminders that you are praying for us!
I spent my due date vacuuming the whole house! I never give up, do I?! The middle of the night last night brought some more contractions, and as of this morning they haven't stopped completely...after a couple days of no Braxton-Hicks, I hope that these will turn into something...? Nothing to do but wait it out! oooo, there's one right now...
4 comments:
So it's me vs. Great Uncle Freddy in the poll...
I was so excited last night when Uncle Freddie said there was a message on the machine for us and when I heard your mom's voice the excitement grew to hear if it was Benjamin who had arrived or Grace... Then my bubble popped to hear your mom's bubbly voice announce that Quest night is moved to next week. Sighhhhh!
Oh well we are praying for you and eagerly checking the blogs and watching the phones. We love you both and can't wait to see Benjamin Grace. :-)
Love,
Aunt Michelle
Heather,
If you think it would help, you're more than welcome to come vacuum my house. In fact, perhaps some dusting and laundry might get things moving along. That, plus the drive to Harford County, just might might do the trick. What do you think?!
You just might go into labor and I, for sure, would get out of some! The way I see it, it's a win-win situation.....but only if you think it will help you.......
I know you can't post yet b/c you're in the HOSPITAL! Congrats on little Olivia Grace! We can't wait to see her!
~Mandy & Josh
Post a Comment