You look beautiful and adorable :)
WOW!! I think you're tummy looks even bigger than it did on Sunday! (I love that I can say that and it's a compliment!)Love, Kelli
You look spectacular!
I also really like the color of your hair...
Thanks for the update :) You look lovely!Only a few more weeks! Your guess, if it happens, is only in 8 more days!!! Can't wait for the arrival!
Heather you look so great!
p.s. the above comment is from Aunt April ;)Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look beautiful and adorable :)
WOW!! I think you're tummy looks even bigger than it did on Sunday! (I love that I can say that and it's a compliment!)
Love, Kelli
You look spectacular!
I also really like the color of your hair...
Thanks for the update :) You look lovely!
Only a few more weeks! Your guess, if it happens, is only in 8 more days!!! Can't wait for the arrival!
Heather you look so great!
p.s. the above comment is from Aunt April ;)
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment