Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Ouch": A Quick Update

Since 4:30 am this morning I've been "enjoying" getting to know my new friend, Braxton-Hicks (a.k.a. practice contractions) which are coming more regularly then they have in the past, some as close as ten minutes apart.

I suppose all those brisk laps around Annapolis Mall last night told my body that I mean business. We'll have to see if my day full of pains means that we'll have a baby in a day or two...but for know I'm meditating on the words a sympathetic soul spoke to me at church this morning: God's plans are bigger than ours! He knows what's going on, and nothing will progress until the time is perfect...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Our prayers are with you Heather, Steve, and little one:)

Love,
Kelli and Brad

Alison said...

Her prayers are with you because today is her day!!! :)
Just kidding - we're praying that the little one arrives safely and in perfect time...even if today isn't our day on the poll :)

Alison

Betsy said...

You've got my prayers too :). I can't wait to get that call from your parents!!