Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I've Reached Week 39

Talk about live updates...as I write this, I'm experiencing one of those tricky contractions. Is it real or is it just another practice round?! There's not much news to report for the 39 week milestone except that the baby is growing, which means a bigger head and shoulders to deliver! The poor little one is so crowded in there. Come out into the big, beautiful world where you can stretch out your little legs and arms!!

Just wanted to let the faithful readers, who are at their work computers trying to do something other than work, know that I'm still hanging in there. Thanks for the continued prayers! I'm going to go drink some water and put my feet up...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little arms and legs stretching out........awwwwwww, what a precious mental picture, (sniff, sniff). Come on little Deterding, Great Aunt Candy wants to see your little arms and legs stretching out in person! Of course, once you're in your Pop-Pop Wilson's arms, he won't be able to see a thing!

Alison said...

This is exactly what I need to read on my lunch-break...Thank you for the update...I just keep thinking that you might be on your way!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :)

Betsy said...

Thanks for the update, Heath :).
You're wonderful!!

Natalie said...

Heather!

I'm on vacation this week and haven't been checking as regularly...but I'm glad to know you are still hanging in there! Hopefully you will make it through these last few days. Good luck with everything!!

Can't wait to get that phone call ;)