Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Seven Months
Time keeps passing quickly here on the Deterding homestead. We're gearing up to leave on a week-long road trip through Georgia and Alabama (pray for us!) but I wanted to sit down and give a quick update on the baby and the rest of the family before another week speeds by.
This is baby and me at 32 weeks. Babycenter.com tells me that the baby is a little over 3 lbs and the size of a jicama-- I don't know about you, but using a jicama as a reference is not helpful to me at all. I feel more watermelon-like.
I'm not really craving anything in particular. Kind of strange. I passed my 3-hour glucose test and am thankful that there is no gestational diabetes to contend with. And remember all that talk about baking soaked whole wheat bread and fermenting kefir and kraut and taking cod liver oil? Not happening. I've baked the occasional loaf and remember to make kefir smoothies every now and then, but I've also bought lots of cereal and even got some frozen fish sticks last week. We all knew that was going to happen, didn't we? :)
Off to do some yoga (maybe),
Heather
Compare baby bellies here, here, here, and here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe it's the shirt...or the angle...are you carrying different this time...like, maybe it's a BOY?
Kevin says he hopes so, because otherwise Peter will be very lonely on camping trips ;)
Looking great, regardless of how you are carrying...just trying to make sure you realize there is a chance of a boy joining your wonderful family!!
- Alison
Post a Comment