Lesson learned!
I spent 3 1/2 hours at the diagnostics center on Monday, reading lots of magazines and getting my blood drawn every hour...it was the dreaded 3-hour glucose test. It was loooong, but I am glad that if there truly is a problem with my blood sugar, it will be detected and attended to. Otherwise the pregnancy continues to progress and I'm starting the countdown to delivery...7 weeks? 8 weeks? 10?
This weekend I am excited to host some very dear girlfriends from college... not to mention the women responsible for this little blogging endeavor:) We can't wait to see you girls!
Even now as I type this the baby is doing some heavy-duty strength training in there! So active! It's fun...but becoming more uncomfortable at times. Thankfully our birthing class homework involves practicing the massage techniques that will come in handy during labor:)
Steve and I are realizing more with each passing day that our lives are about to change drastically. What an incredible responsibility the Lord is about to place on our shoulders...one we can't begin to fully comprehend right now. We definitely covet your prayers as we prepare to welcome our child, on loan from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment