Sunday, February 4, 2007

BABY POLL

Guess baby Deterding's arrival date and time!

Rules and Regulations:

1. Post your guess in the "comment" link below this blog entry. Be sure to specify both the date and time of day (either "am" or "pm"-- not an actual time*).

2. Cost: $1.00 per guess, sent to the parents-to-be. Cash only, please.

3. Limit one guess per person.

4. Winner receives the whole $$ pot!

5. Winner is determined based on time of birth. For example, if the baby arrives on March 24 at 11pm, a guess of "March 24, pm" would be the winner. In the event that there is no entry for March 24, pm, the next closest guess based on actual time of birth would win. In this example,
"March 25, am" would be closest to the 11pm arrival, and be declared winner.

6. Winners who did not pay the poll entry fee must forfeit the winnings, and the money will go to the runner-up.

7. Only one entry per time slot-- no sharing!

8. We will post entries on the Baby Poll Calendar above. Check prior entries before placing your bet! Dates not displayed on the calendar above are still up for grabs.

9. Please allow 7-14 business days for parental recovery before the winning money is shipped:)

**double-click on the calendar above to enlarge**

25 comments:

Heather D said...

March 14, pm.
Is that wishful thinking?!

-- the Mommy

Anonymous said...

March 21st A.M.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

March 17th in the A.M.

Mom Mom Wilson

the Dutton's said...

March 19th, pm.

Kelli & Brad

Natalie said...

March 24th p.m.

Anonymous said...

March 28th, PM

Heather,
I hope for your sake, and the sake of all those waiting for little Deterding, that you win the poll. But, if I have to guess, I think I'll go with all that modern dating "stuff." My OB's were right on the money with both my boys!

Great Aunt Candy and the boys.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to say March 16, A.M, EST.

Aunt April

Tim and Lori said...

Pop Pop Wilson says 02 April 2007 in the ameridian.

Alison said...

Kevin's guess: March 27th AM
Alison's guess: March 20th PM (sorry Heather)

we'll be sending our $2 soon :)

Alison said...

wait wait! i didn't mean the 20th, i want the 30th PM

really it was a mess-up the first time

Straw Girl said...

Heather! You look more beautiful each month. I'll take March 27 p.m.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Kenny, the baby's cousin, made the following picks for himself, his brother and his Daddy:

Kenny: April 1st PM, because he wanted the number 1.

Matthew: March 23rd PM, no reason given.

Daddy: April 3rd PM, because he wanted to be next to Uncle Tim.

Anonymous said...

March 13, pm

Aunt April's roomie Kelsie

The Dahlke Family said...

Okay here are the dates the Dahlke's have chosen.

Brandon - March 28th AM
Katie - March 26th PM
Uncle Freddie - March 29th AM
Aunt Michelle - April 12th AM

hopefully you aren't 2 weeks late like I was with Katie. Honestly I wanted to choose the 28th but Brandon really wanted that date :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok I was GOING to guess the 27th in the PM because that was when i was born and naturally that is a good day and time to be born BUT since I'm too late in the game for that I'll guessssss:

March 17th pm because then Baby D can get all kinds of cute St. Patty's day bibs and onesies courtesy of Mommy's friend Lauren haha :)

I'll be giving you the dollar THIS SUNDAY!!!! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

It's Miss Laura alias "Stormy Weather!!!" LOL!!! I think baby D will be born on April 5th in the AM! Of course, on my birthday too!!

Love ya, Miss Laura and family :o)

Anonymous said...

Here goes...after much thought...March 12 AM!

Anonymous said...

April 3rd in the AM ... We know its not what you wanna hear but we like the number 04-03-07 they're cool numbers for a cool baby :)

Thanks for coming to visit us!!! Can't wait to do it again once baby d is here!

Miss Ginger and Rachel

(and Lauren reeeeeeeallly can't wait to meet baby D!! but she already made her guess, which will be the correct one. haha!!)

wendylady said...

The Lankfords would like to take the 18th pm. Yippee!

Jeff Jones said...

April 1st AM.

(Just in time for baseball season ... I know Benjamin Grace will be a big Orioles fan)

-Jeff Jones

Anonymous said...

My guess is April 4, am ...

Elizabeth J.

Anonymous said...

March 15th AM

Great Grandma Parkinson

Anonymous said...

Bryce-- March 26, am
Bradyn-- March 25, am
Great-Aunt Becki-- March 25, pm

Anonymous said...

March 20th, pm.

Grandpa Deterding

Anonymous said...

March 22, am

-Uncle Matt