love it!! now all we need to see is grace and her momma in coordinating dresses :) and, of course, the beautiful bride :) happy 4th, a little late....
I added a picture for you, Alison:)
a terriffic picture!aunt april
thank you heather, it's exactly what i like to see :) hehewhat a happy little family...miss you guys!
These look great Heather. I love the red dress! I hope Steve enjoyed his Daddy-daughter time while you shot the wedding! See you soon.
These pictures are precious! Steve dancing with his little girl made my computer screen blur.Heather, you look GREAT in that dress!
Lookin goood Deterding Fam :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love it!! now all we need to see is grace and her momma in coordinating dresses :) and, of course, the beautiful bride :)
happy 4th, a little late....
I added a picture for you, Alison:)
a terriffic picture!
aunt april
thank you heather, it's exactly what i like to see :) hehe
what a happy little family...
miss you guys!
These look great Heather. I love the red dress! I hope Steve enjoyed his Daddy-daughter time while you shot the wedding! See you soon.
These pictures are precious! Steve dancing with his little girl made my computer screen blur.
Heather, you look GREAT in that dress!
Lookin goood Deterding Fam :)
Post a Comment