We took a trip to Tennessee June 28-July 2 to celebrate my friend Laura's wedding, and to visit with Scott and Amy, Steve's sister and brother-in-law.
We did all of our traveling through the night, and although it was a little rough on her parents Grace slept peacefully the whole time! We began in Townsend, TN where we shared a cabin with my family and our good friends the Lankfords. It was great to spend some time with the other bridesmaids (many of them friends from college) and drink our fair share of sweet tea. I'll post a slideshow of my wedding pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.
After the wedding we headed further south to Chattanooga where we were able to spend a couple days with Scott and Amy and cousin Gus (still in utero but making his presence known!) Grace went to her first drive-in movie and played on a playground for the first time. Thanks for the great visit, guys!
3 comments:
Oh, yeah! What sweet little feet in the pool! Looks like you had a great time! I'm anxious to see the dress! Welcome back home!
heather, that hat is ADORABLE and i think that grace should wear it all the time :) i love it!!! looking forward to the slide show of laura's wedding....
glad to hear you had a good vacation!! i'm back tomorrow after a 5 day stretch of no work...we'll catch up through email, or this "comment" is going to become a book!!
Thanks again for coming!! We had a great time. I started reading Babywise yesterday and am really excited about it! It was great to see it working in action when you guys were here. Makes me more confident that I can do it too! love you all!
Post a Comment