Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cute People Needed


I'm preparing to start my own little childrens' photography business, and need some cute people to photograph for my portfolio! If you're interested or know someone who is , leave a comment or email me at heatherdeterding@verizon.net. This is a great time of the year to get pictures for the holidays.
If you're interested but aren't a child, that's fine too--families and couples make great pictures!
The website and blog for Heather Grace Photography is coming soon...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to see all your pictures and the new website!

april

Betsy said...

heather grace! this is so exciting! i can't wait to see the new website!

Anonymous said...

love the pink boots!Ooh,La La!!

grandma d

Anonymous said...

me. all you need is me. may as well tell all the other babies to pack it in, call it a day, and look for work where there aren't really really really ridiculously good looking uncles around.

~The Dude

Mandy Sroka said...

I volunteer my cute girls...anytime, anywhere!

Anonymous said...

SUCH a good idea. You take the cutest pictures of Grace ... can't wait to see the website and some new photos of other cuties :)

Lauren

Natalie said...

Dangit! I wish I had little kids so you could take pictures of them :)