Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grove City Homecoming

I'll admit it...one of the reasons that I wanted to go to Homecoming this year was to show off my super-cutie patootie girl to anyone and everyone I went to college with. Sure, it takes 5 hours (6 or 7 with a baby!) to get there, and it was 80+ degrees, and gas costs a lot of money....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Steve and I had a great time staying with Kevin and Alison and Brad and Kelli in Pittsburgh. My brother had a great time introducing his niece to his buddies (I'm not the only one!). Steve got to play in the alumni lacrosse game (#17):



This is for Alison and Kelli-- three years and counting!
Homecoming '05
Homecoming '06 (I'm 4 months pregnant...so maybe this really was Grace's first?)
Homecoming '07




2 comments:

Alison said...

what a great post! what a cute family - and cute girls ;)

Anonymous said...

Woops...I missed the brown memo! What a fun weekend that was!...looking forward to #4:o)

Love,
Kelli