Friday, November 16, 2007

I am 7 months going on 8 months...






Grace is on the verge of crawling...I think she might do it alone at night in her crib while no one is watching. These are a few attempts captured with the trusty Nikon. And the last one....well, I just can't resist taking close-ups of that face! Do you think her eyes are going to be blue like daddy's or hazel like mommy's? Also, if you click on the picture you'll be able to zoom in and see the delicate film of crusty snot that is always present these days.



We have a busy week ahead as Thanksgiving approaches. Grace's great-aunt Tina and cousin-once-removed Shannah are flyin' in from Georgia tomorrow! It'll be their first time meeting Grace. I think I'll have a lot to take pictures of in the coming days, and I'll keep you posted.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

catch light...you nailed it in the last one...sweet!

Anonymous said...

look at all that hair!

-aunt april

Mandy Sroka said...

Beautiful! Emma crawled @ 7 months, then walked at 9... watch out!