Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

We kicked dessert up a notch this year: A little decadent chocolate-pumpkin tart a la Martha Stewart. If you want the recipe, I'd be happy to pass it along.

My girl's got the pose down to a science!



Reading with her great-grandfather. Yes, Grace can read.

The life of the party. Boy can she work a room. Look at that "come hither" stare.

We surprised these two with a 25th Anniversary trip to England!! I hope they take a picture of Pemberley for me.

...just in case you've all forgotten what I look like, since I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Grace and her Mom Mom Wilson sharing a laugh.


2 comments:

Alison said...

wait a minute....i think that's a hair cut i see on heather....if my guess is correct, we need to see more pictures of the new do!!

and, can i just say that grace is one happy baby :) i mean, i know you probably don't take pictures of her crying, but she just seems so excited :)

Mandy Sroka said...

I must say, no matter how much i see it, i still love the haircut! How about a shot of the new tooth? That'd be a challenge! JC.net has a new contest!