Those are almost as beautiful as a child that naps!
HAHA!
Hey Heather, These are awesome! I was wondering what flash you have. Jeremy had expressed interest in it, but I can't remember if you have a 600 or 400.
Hi Heather!!The pics you've been posting lately have been amazing!! And you did a great job on the engagement pictures.I hope you, Steve, and Grace are doing well. I miss you guys!!
wow! those look great! april
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are almost as beautiful as a child that naps!
HAHA!
Hey Heather, These are awesome! I was wondering what flash you have. Jeremy had expressed interest in it, but I can't remember if you have a 600 or 400.
Hi Heather!!
The pics you've been posting lately have been amazing!! And you did a great job on the engagement pictures.
I hope you, Steve, and Grace are doing well. I miss you guys!!
wow! those look great!
april
Post a Comment