Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Dada

I love the way you come and pick me up early every morning when I wake up.

I love the way you tickle my belly with your head.

I love the way you read me stories.

I love the way you let me climb all over you.

I love slapping your forehead and pinching your nose.

I love it when you come home at the end of the day.

I love cuddling with you before bed.

I love being your Gracie-poo.

Happy Valentine's Day!!! xoxoxoxo




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Where did the little baby go?? She looks like such a big girl!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your precious family :)

Anonymous said...

Grace has such a wonderful Daddy!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you

xoxoxo April

Alison said...

mush, i'm turning to mush over here....look at the cute little wave to her dad :) love it! love the big girl tights too :)

Betsy said...

Sooooo precious, Heather. Oh my goodness. You have a beautiful little girl. And, she was two wonderful parents.

Love you all!