Tuesday, February 19, 2008

14 Weeks

Here it is, the much-anticipated three-month belly shot of the second Deterding child!

I'm planning on including Grace in these pictures as the pregnancy progresses, but this time around I had to do a self-portrait while Grace was napping. I didn't want to wait much longer, since I'll be four months along before too long. Time does fly when you're expecting...and already have another baby. I remember feeling like the weeks were draaaaaaaaagging by when we were expecting Grace. This is not the case anymore. I blinked and here I am in the second trimester! In case you need a refresher on what happens this week in utero, click on the colored letters here: week 14. It'll take you back to the post I wrote the last time I was 14 weeks pregnant! I'll be adding links like this with every pregnancy update post; for those of you who are less computer-savvy, I'll put it this way-- be on the watch for colored words to click on!

And just for fun, here's what I looked like when Grace Olivia was the size of a lemon:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So TRUE Heather, now you have more than just a calendar demanding your attention!

Love you,
Aunt Candy

P.S. I had to laugh at your reference to the "lemon" it reminded me of all your produce analogies the first time around!

Anonymous said...

God is sooo good! See you this weekend!

Aunt April of TWO!!!

Natalie said...

Thank you for the belly shots :) You look like a pro at this the second time around...just wait until you are on #9 (it was you that wanted an entire baseball team, right?)!

Heather Deterding said...

Nat--I changed my mind:)!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

How many do you need to field a lacrose team??