As of today I'm 12 weeks into my pregnancy! That was good news to hear, because that means I'll be getting some energy back soon. But then I find it hard to believe that I'm practically in the second trimester already, which means that I will be caring for TWO children before I know it. WHOA. WHOA!
Grace seems to have become more smiley recently, if that was even possible. What a little sweetheart. Her daddy taught her how to smile while scrunching up her nose and sniffing, and that is her new favorite thing to do. I'm still waiting for a discernable word (besides dada) to come out of her mouth amidst all the cute babbling she does. I do think that she says her own versions of "tickle, tickle" and "diaper", though.
Grace is an expert "cruiser" along the edge of furniture, and practically jogs rather than walks as long as someone is holding tight to BOTH of her hands. She loves to eat cheese, any kind of bread, spaghetti, fruit, and Gerber chicken sticks. Oh, and let's not forget the Cheerios.
3 comments:
What a doll baby she is!!
...praying for that energy boost!
See you soon:o)
Kelli
what a big girl! She'll be a fantastic big sister.
Love Aunt April
10 months old.....amazing!
12 weeks old .....amazing!
It's hard to believe Grace is standing up in her playpen and showing those cute little teeth. Time does fly and before we know it, we'll all be staring in amazement at the newest little Deterding!
Can't Wait!
Love Aunt Candy
Post a Comment