Here we are, third trimester! My last OB appointment included my glucose test, which I'm sure I didn't mess up this time since I didn't eat or drink anything all day--as directed-- before my 9am appointment. This lack of food and water, I might mention, led to a little "episode" at the receptionists' desk in which I BLACKED OUT for a moment and then found myself sitting in a chair with a lot of nice ladies around me putting cold compresses on my neck and bringing me ice water to drink. It was a very strange, out-of-body experience that I hope to never repeat!
Before that all happened, though, I had a good time chatting about sciatic nerves with one of the doctors and listening to our little girl's heart beat and acrobatics in the womb! I'm still tempted to buy one of those home doppler machines...
7 comments:
Heather, Just wanted to say that Kevin's response to this picture was "now she has a little belly" :) Thought that would make you happy :)
Yes, any reference to "little" is a good thing!
Is "blacked out" still code for being pushed down by Steve??? (Glad you're ok!)
Whoa, glad you're okay. Those blackouts are strange experiences and I'm glad you didn't fall on the baby! Thanks for the update on our littlest girl, and for the great lemon picture I now have on my background to make me laugh all day. Love, Your Mom
Aren't you at 7 months??
I really like your shirt! And the little one is sure getting big in there!
FYI
I'll be seven months on June 23rd.
Eight months on July 23rd.
Baby on August 23rd, preferably a bit earlier:)
Heather!! Love the bump! And the shirt! And the lemon pics! Glad you are updating again...hope you are having a spectacular start to the summer :)
Post a Comment