"na-NA-na"yeah Leah! I'm so proud :) What a cute picture of Leah and her duck!
that contest was over quickly.
YAY! do i win a nikon camera? or a $500 gift card to Amazon.com?
Now we have to introduce Leah to voo-pa's SWANS, and confuse her. Would love to see what she does. I need to have a picture taken of her and Grace on the huge swan aunt Candy bought me.love,voo-pa
April,Nikon camera $1,500$500 gift card . . . well, $500The love of your nieces . . . priceless!
Aunt April knows everything! My guess was going to be flag :) That was one of the ones that was popular during our camping trip :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"na-NA-na"
yeah Leah! I'm so proud :) What a cute picture of Leah and her duck!
that contest was over quickly.
YAY! do i win a nikon camera? or a $500 gift card to Amazon.com?
Now we have to introduce Leah to voo-pa's SWANS, and confuse her. Would love to see what she does. I need to have a picture taken of her and Grace on the huge swan aunt Candy bought me.
love,
voo-pa
April,
Nikon camera $1,500
$500 gift card . . . well, $500
The love of your nieces . . . priceless!
Aunt April knows everything! My guess was going to be flag :) That was one of the ones that was popular during our camping trip :)
Post a Comment