There are certain pictures that just beg to be seen in a different light. I'd love to have the camera do a 180 so I can see who is making Leah laugh like that and just how they are doing it. I'm imagining a semi-circle of goofballs standing behind the photographer.
6 comments:
oh my goodness! i've been waiting for the Easter picture! They look so cute and sisterly :)
hey they are in matching dresses! love it.
Precious little "kids of the Kingdom" !!
There are certain pictures that just beg to be seen in a different light. I'd love to have the camera do a 180 so I can see who is making Leah laugh like that and just how they are doing it. I'm imagining a semi-circle of goofballs standing behind the photographer.
Leah is laughing at her daddy, and all he was doing was saying her name! There was no one else around, just the four of us. Leah loves her daddy:)
This picture brings to mind the song from White Christmas...
"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..."
You've captured another GREAT 'Kodak' moment...
Kudos, also, to the guy off camera!!
Post a Comment