Oh, how I miss it!
Long story short, my constant companion- our year-old Mac- is out of commission. My tech-saavy and very handy husband is going to attempt replacing the hard drive himself, since he had a little falling out with the people over at the Apple Store when this whole saga began last week.
Wish him luck!
Until I get some things sorted out, uploaded, or moved to this old desktop from our back-up CDs, I have no pictures to post. Sorry.
We did have a lovely FIRST BIRTHDAY party on Sunday for Leah, which I'm looking forward to sharing with you all....someday. Somehow. Somewhere.
This weekend, we're heading off on our third camping trip of the year. Yes, during the dog days of summer, I know. It'll still be a blast! We're camping with a few other families from our church.
Also, our friend Alison is having labor induced TONIGHT, and I am so very excited for them I can hardly stand it. I want to grab my camera and every memory card I own and drive to Pittsburgh and take a million pictures of that little girl! If anyone wants to watch my girls while Steve and I head up to the 'Burgh, let me know. *
*I'm pretty sure I haven't cleared this idea with the new parents yet. But a girl on a newborn photo session kick can dream:)
3 comments:
You're always welcome! :)
We're heading to the hospital in about an hour to start the induction...Can't wait to call you tomorrow with the news!!
AHHH!
If there was a way that I could go to work and watch your girls I would do it - I'd love for Alison to have a chance to have you take pictures for a few hours!!! ~Laura
Post a Comment