Thursday, July 30, 2009

More From Myrtle Beach, Then We Can Move On to Other Things


The Noll family:









Laura flying a kite:



A moment of hilarity from Amy while we were all playing the most random game ever created, Quelf:
We got to introduce Grace and Leah to their Pop Pop Dahlke, who lives in MB!  Thanks Pop Pop and Priscilla for a fun visit:


5 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Oh, don't end the MB posts...I love them! Glad you got to have so much fun w/your family!

Ashley and Brandon said...

Hey girl! I love your pics (as always)! We were just at the beach and I decided that beach vacations must be the best vacation when you have little ones... an endless sandbox of adventure!

April said...

so cute! i love the close up of Grace where she is looking up at the camera!

Uncle Matt said...

I've noticed that in most of these pictures, Grace and Leah both have an "I wish Uncle Matt was here" look on their face.

April said...

... and then they laugh because it was such a good joke.