Happy 11 months, Leah!As you can see, Leah has three teeth, and the fourth just popped through this morning. She is also getting good at using a spoon to feed herself, and as always it's never hard to get her to smile for the camera.
Leah can climb the single stair between the upstairs hallway and her bathroom; she is pulling herself up on things with more and more ease, although crawling is still her best bet for getting around.
Leah loves to run around with our help, and will crawl to us, grab our thumbs, pull herself off, and away we go! She is also enjoying reading books, playing hide and seek with her sister, riding in the front of the double-stroller, and giving kisses. She says "diaper", "Grace", "Leah", "book", and a few other words...but in a way only her mother could ever understand. Just trust me on that one.

8 comments:
she kinda looks like Grace in the second picture!
such a cutie! :) looking forward to the 'cake eating at her first birthday' pictures....can't believe it's coming up soon!!
Such a cutie:) You'll be chasing two before you know it...:)
The chasing has begun! Leah shoots like a bullet towards stairs and open doors. And yucky things on the floor.
My goodness, she is so cute!
SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!! I especially love the last shot.
APRIL! When I saw the second picture of Leah, I thought, hmmm, she kinda reminds me of Kenny. Then I read YOUR comment . . . Freaky!
Also, when I looked at the last picture I thought, hmmmm, she kinda reminds me of April!
This whole "gene-pool" thing is crazy!
I have always thought that Leah looks like April!!!
Post a Comment