Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boy + Sand = Sand Castle

It doesn't matter how old the boy is, the equation still applies.

Day or night, it doesn't matter.



Steve built a number of sand castles on vacation.  I wish I had taken a picture of the Capitol-shaped one, but I didn't make it down before the tide came in.  I did manage to get a picture of the inspiration behind the Capitol sand castle-- this replica of the White House built by another group on the beach:

Next up~  Tea Party.

4 comments:

Aunt Candy said...

Too bad there's no picture of the Deterding Castle, it looks like Grace worked hard on the moat.

Great shots, by the way, Heather. The lighting in the background during the evening shots gave a wonderful depth to the shots and brought the castle makers right to the forefront.

April said...

grace is so cute in her beach outfit!

Alison said...

well, two comments about the cute little girl...should I make a comment about the two hunks making the castle? ;)

i'm looking forward to seeing who was involved in the tea party :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness is she just the cutest thing ever?!? LOVE the sunglasses... ~ your faithful blog checker, Laura Hoffman