Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Fiesta


Last weekend we headed back to the Prigel Farm for their Creamery's much-anticipated Fall Fiesta!  Above, you'll see the guests of honor lining up to cross the road toward the milking parlor.  They left behind a newborn calf that made its appearance during the festivities!  I wish I could have my baby.  In a hospital, of course.

Here's Grace and her good buddy Grae on a hayride pulled by Uncle Bobby and his tractor.


The girls got their faces painted as cats, with a little help from Aunt Becki.


Their ridiculous mother made them sit still in the hay pile for a picture, when they'd much rather be climbing said hay pile.






We enjoyed a long hayride, stuffed some hand-me-down maternity overalls to make a scarecrow (you will never find me actually wearing maternity overalls-- the horror!), painted pumpkins, and ate ice cream!  I didn't take too many photos as my hands were busy holding my hot cider and my pumpkin ice cream cone.  Please, please try the pumpkin ice cream if you stop by the Creamery!  I plan on sneaking down to the freezer on Thanksgiving night for another taste:)  My baby is craving it!

3 comments:

Uncle Matt said...

I want to try some of this pumpkin ice cream!!! Tell them to save some for me!

Voo-pa said...

Great pictures! Love the one of Grace and Grae.........and yes, the "cat gals" would be a good blog post.

Aunt Candy said...

Matt,

Ice Cream Heaven is right across the street! I'm sure Aunt Pam will "hook you up." But, just in case this seasonal favorite's time is limited, I'll ask Aunt Pam to set some aside for you.