Monday, November 1, 2010

Sonogram!





It's our baby!  We didn't find out if we have a boy or a girl...20 or so weeks to go until the big reveal!

My next OB appointment is in a couple weeks, so we'll get the full report from the radiologist then.
Just for fun, here are Grace and Leah's sonograms.  At first Steve and I thought this little one looked like a replica of Grace, especially the second picture, but the more we stare the more we can see some differences.  I just love sonograms!

4 comments:

Aunt Candy said...

I had forgotten that we knew Leah was a girl.

I have to say that the first picture took me back to mine of Kenny, which means it took me back to Grace's!

Grandmom Voo-pa said...

How exciting to see our third Great Grand Child!!!! I think I see both Grace & Leah here.
Can't wait for the next sonograms!!!

Anonymous said...

it's a boy! oh wait, you didn't let Aunt April come so she could find out. ;) jk. but it's soooo cute! what do grace and leah think?

Elizabeth said...

Awww ... he or she is beautiful! Hope you all are doing great!