Here he is!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Baby Time!
After months of waiting, it's finally time for these Deterding kids to make an appearance! Our sister-in -law Laura and Steve's brother Jimmy welcomed Kaz over the weekend, and we're so thrilled for them! Uncle Steve and Aunt Heather (and of course Aunt Heather's camera gear) went to the hospital yesterday to meet him and bask in the glow of the new first-time parents. I'm happy to share some of the pictures I took here because 1) Kaz is absolutely precious and adorable and perfect (and sleepy, too), and 2) I'm a very proud Aunt, and finally 3) I know that our out of town family will appreciate as many pictures of the little guy as possible! I narrowed them down to 8 favorites but there certainly are more, I couldn't help myself.
Here he is!
Here he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Thanks so much Heather for sharing all of these precious pictures with us! He definitely is a"bundle of joy'!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Post a Comment