Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rite of Passage



Grace got a little too creative with some scissors on Sunday, and as a result she's now sporting a new short style for the Spring season.  Thanks to her cowlick, the clipped bangs are sticking straight up!

5 comments:

Uncle Matt said...

hahahahahaha. She looks very pleased with herself!

Anonymous said...

oooh i just can't stop looking at it!!

Anonymous said...

Lori Wilson said....Aunt April can't stop laughing her head off either. I can hear her from all the way downstairs!

grandma deterding said...

Ok, it's now time for me to confess... I was the one who left the sewing scissors on the table by the couch where Grace was having her rest time...unfortunately when I went to check on her...the beautiful tresses were on the floor!!!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...and all I could think about was...'What are Steve and Heather going to think of this derelect grandma????? Thanks for your mercy to both Grace and me...we both appreciate it!!

Aunt Candy said...

So, this is what Kenny would look like if he decided to sport a "longer" style for Spring!