Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hello, Jane!



We are absolutely thrilled to announce the arrival of our fourth adorable little girl!  

~ Jane Elizabeth Deterding~
born on her due date
October 16, 2012
9:14 pm
7 lbs. 10 oz, 20 inches



Jane means "God is gracious", and He certainly is.  

I was blessed to have a quick, calm labor and delivery and baby Jane has been doing well from the very beginning.  Her big sisters adore her, and the most common thing to hear around our house is "Can I hold Jane??"  Even Avery loves to look at her and say "dee-dee!", her version of baby, over and over again.  

As you have probably guessed, many more pictures will be coming in the days and weeks ahead! The photo above was taken at the hospital when she was one and a half days old.



5 comments:

Alison said...

We can't wait to meet her over skype or in person :) :)

Also, I think this means that Biggest Sister Grace wins the baby pool!!

Hope Mom is doing well :)

Elizabeth said...

She is gorgeous! So happy for all of you!

Grandmom said...

Such a sweetie right from the start! Can't wait to hold her this week.

love,
grandmom Voo-pa

Betsy said...

Welcome Jane!! Can't wait to meet her and see all of you! Praying for you, Heather Grace!

Johannah said...

She is just gorgeous! Congratulations on 4 beautiful blessings...such lovely girls. I'm glad that all went well.
Johannah