Now that I'm a full 31 weeks along, the baby should be about 3.5 pounds, and a total length of 16 to 18 inches head to toe. It's getting crowded in there! A layer of fat is beginning to accumulate under the baby's skin so the little body is really beginning to fill out. I've read that we're heading for another baby growth spurt, so I suppose I should brace myself for a mommy growth spurt as well! haha. Or at least more fatigue. I'm getting into the habit of sending Steve off to work at 7:30, and then heading straight back to bed for another 2 or 2 1/2 hours. I used to feel that sleeping so late was wasting my day, but right now I think it's very necessary!
We've set up the crib and changing table in the nursery. The UPS man arrivd with them about 15 minutes after I last wrote about waiting for the furniture to arrive! I put the changing table together all by myself, and then Steve went to work on the crib as soon as he got home. Notice that the room pictured above is a little disorderly...we're working on it.
1 comment:
Love the new blog!! And thanks for making it so I can post comments :)
Did you get something in the mail last week from my parents?
Post a Comment