Beautiful! I can't wait!
Heather, I'd like to commission you to paint an art piece for our new guest room/office:o) You're awesome!! ~Kelli
Heather and Steve, it looks amazing! I can't believe the little one will be here so soon!~April
The room looks amazing!! You are so talented - if I got out the watercolors to paint something for one of my rooms it would take me approximately 3 years.I'm sure the baby will love it :)Also - Steve will be live-blogging the birth, right?
What a lovely room :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful! I can't wait!
Heather, I'd like to commission you to paint an art piece for our new guest room/office:o) You're awesome!!
~Kelli
Heather and Steve, it looks amazing! I can't believe the little one will be here so soon!
~April
The room looks amazing!! You are so talented - if I got out the watercolors to paint something for one of my rooms it would take me approximately 3 years.
I'm sure the baby will love it :)
Also - Steve will be live-blogging the birth, right?
What a lovely room :)
Post a Comment