We had such a fun, busy week last week at Victory Jam. Besides grabbing lots of cute beach pictures of Grace, I managed to get a few of the activities going on at the camp.This is my cousin Brandon as part of "the snake" at the end of the Marathon games. His team placed second!
Possibly my favorite picture: Steve sending Grace airborne on the beach.
Possibly my favorite picture: Steve sending Grace airborne on the beach.


Grace enjoys gathering objects and grouping them or lining them up. Here she's collecting rocks in the sand box and picking an annoying bit of something out of her toes. She can't stand having things stuck to her feet!






5 comments:
First comment! I must say I love your daughter's legs in her bathing suit picture! Thanks for showing off my girls too!
those are ALL great pictures! Those girls are adorable. I love the first picture sooo much!!! They're all so great!
love the pictures! looks like everyone had a great time :) love the yellow suit on grace :)
I just love the picture of Grace in the air!! So cute and funny! And the first one of her on the beach is amazing... she is such a cutie! Hope you guys had a great time and are enjoying your summer!
P.S.- I love the prego belly pics! =)
-Ashley
SOOO cute. I just love looking at this blog. You are so talented, Heather Grace. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Grace is adorable, and will, no doubt, make a great big sister!
Post a Comment