Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally


I just love pictures. Steve and I designed this grouping of frames for our big, red, empty kitchen wall. It was just begging me to cover it in something fun, and although I really like the painting that used to hang there I think that this is a little more special. It'll be easy to replace the pictures and expand the display with more frames in the future.

A special thanks to our friend Mandy who took that sweet (I think we're sweet!) photo of Steve and myself...we don't have very many pictures of the two of us together and I love that one.

3 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Yeah! It's complete! And plenty of room for more babies to be added!

Heather D said...

NO, EVERYONE, I'M NOT PREGNANT.

:)

ashley boom said...

Super cute pictures! Yes, I agree, you guys are sweet. :)