Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Waiting for Daddy to Come Home

5 comments:

April said...

that must be a fun thing for Steve to come home to! His little girlies waiting and screaming his name! that's so cute.

April said...

and Grace's hair is getting sooo long!

grandma deterding said...

...this is another one of those precious moments you may want to recreate in the future...to document how they have grown and changed...and how their love for whom they wait will grow...

Once again, your photographer's eye has caught the simple beauty in everyday life!

Becki Kail said...

That picture pulled immediately at my heartstrings! Absolutely precious! Steve must melt in the driveway everytime he comes home!

All of us Ellwoods said...

Hi Heather! I work with Steve at the upper school and I met you at Jane's beginning of the year party. Long story how I found my way to your blog but just wanted to comment on your beautiful pictures! :) Also, thought you might appreciate this info (from another blog) on how you can format your pictures so they display bigger - http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html

I discovered it a few months ago and it's been so nice to be able to show pictures larger than what blogger normally allows. All it takes is going into the html and tweaking things a little.

Take care and stay well this flu season!