
I am very impressed with the snow house Steve made today. The girls absolutely loved playing in it!Seating for three across the room from the love seat. There's a little peek hole behind Grace; it's opening up to the floor of the porch (the bottom of the hole is level with the porch):


Here's Grace peeking out from the snow house. She's contemplating whether or not she should venture out to gather some snow food:
I agreed to head inside for some bowls and spoons for a snow meal. You can see Steve in the back, relaxing on the couch with the snow coffee table in front of him:The snow house from above, before it was completed:
If you're local feel free to stop by the snow house for a visit...although we realize it might take a few days for everyone to dig out...








4 comments:
AWESOME! WOW! AWESOME!
UNBELIEVABLE!
Steve, that's amazing!! I thought Heather was kidding when she said you had made a loveseat in the snow house. And, yet, not only is there a loveseat, but a coffee table to boot!
Truly remarkable. Talk about making memories with your family. It's too bad the girls aren't in school yet so when the teacher asks, "who did something fun in the snow?" the girls could say, "my Daddy made a snow house with a loveseat and a coffee table in it!"
Wait, Wait, Wait a minute!
I just re-read Heather's description of the snow house. Am I to believe that there is not only a loveseat and coffee table, but a sofa that seats 3 as well?!
Heather, I think we need to see pictures of all of the furnishings in the snow house, maybe even a floor plan . . . just a thought.
I bet Jim is green with envy.
you can see three seats in the pictures of Leah and Grace eating their icicles...they're each sitting on one, and the third is to Leah's left. It's actually like a long bench with armrests carved into it. We got some good video of the snow house too! By the way, it'll be there for a while, you might be able to see it at Grace's 3rd b-day (haha)
Post a Comment