Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She Turned Two


Leah can't believe that it's been three months since her second birthday party and I'm only just now getting pictures posted on the internet.


Although it's a little late, I thought I'd share a few photos anyway!  As always, we crammed as much family as possible into our little house and had a great time watching the cutie pie birthday girl do her thing:








Best fruit dip recipe (you can see it in the bowl in the picture below):
Combine one small box of vanilla pudding mix, 1 tub of Cool Whip, and 16 oz. can of crushed pineapple, with the juices.


Oh my, did Leah enjoy her cake.  She was in the midst of her highly-restricted diet to kill the rampant yeast in her gut, but at her party she enjoyed a cake full of gluten, eggs, and sugar!


Happy (Belated) Birthday to our sweet Leah-loo!  You are just as cute, cuddly, and charming as ever.

2 comments:

SAN said...

So cute:) Can't wait to see her in person!

Natalie said...

She is just so beautiful!! You and Steve sure do know how to make some cutie pies! :)