
Stocking up on the essentials.
I just returned from my OB appointment, and here's the report: unfortunately I've only dilated HALF a cm since my last exam a few weeks ago, so now the grand total is 1.5 cm. I thought it was nice of the doctor to be generous and give me that extra half cm! I'm 50 percent effaced and the baby is in a good position. It was also predicted that I have another 8+ pound baby. Hopefully she won't have another 2 weeks of growing before I go into labor! Phew. I thought that Deterding babies were supposed to be tiny!
The doctor said that I could be in labor tomorrow or not for another 2 weeks-- you just never know...
5 comments:
Nothing like a good mystery. It's kind of fun how excited everyone in our house gets every single time the phone rings... so we'll keep playing the "I Wonder When" game for as long as the baby wants us to ;-) Lots of love, her Mom Mom
Well, personally, I'm voting for the "tomorrow" instead of the "another 2 weeks". I say go run a mile, do some squats, and think "labor". That's my professional nurse advice.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE there are only ELEVEN days left (or maybe just 9 :))...can you?? It's exciting!!!
Can't wait for a phone call saying "Leah Anne is here"!!
Will be praying for you in the days ahead.
much love,
grandmom
Don't listen to April. She's not really a professional nurse yet. Also, if I get the date right, even though you won't let me change Leah's name to "Grace #2"...would you consider letting me give her the middle name? How does "Leah Uncle Matt Deterding" sound? Think about it, talk it over with Steve, then get back to me.
Post a Comment