Thursday, August 14, 2008

With Heartfelt Sympathy


Our sincerest condolences to those who have guessed Heather's delivery date incorrectly so far in our BABY POLL.  Trust me, we were rooting for all you early birds~

Grace Deterding-- nice try, sweetie, but 17 days early was a little ambitious.  
Poppy Wilson, a.k.a. Heather's Dad-- two weeks early would have been nice.
Mom Mom Wilson, a.k.a. Heather's Mom-- doing our laundry more than made up for our disappointment that you were wrong.
Katie D., Heather's cousin-- thanks for playing, better luck next time.
Great-Aunt Becki, Heather's Aunt-- apparently I wasn't ready to pop on the 13th.

No one chose today, but Steve and our friend Natalie are betting on a delivery tomorrow.  Good luck!  I just had a contraction, it's not too late for either of you to win...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, little Leah! Don't you want to come out and play??? I sure want to see and hold you!

Anonymous said...

I choose a later date, but I'd rather see Leah Anne appear before her aunt April leaves. Virginia is a long way to wonder what her little neice looks like.
So, time is running out, Leah...
come in the next two days so you can give your aunt a big send off.
Also anxious,
Great Grandmom