Monday, April 26, 2010
Those Italians Know How to Eat...
I enjoyed a delicious lunch this past weekend and a little organic cafe in DC. The company is what made it fabulous, but the food was excellent as well. We ordered a Tuscan platter, and this is what it included:
two kinds of crusty bread
sun-dried tomato and olives with spring lettuce
black olive tapenade
fresh ricotta cheese garnished with radish
prosciutto
shaved parmesan
melon
Some time in the future I'm going to serve a meal like this to company, instead of worrying about preparing a big hunk of meat and several complicated side dishes. Simple can be the best sometimes; maybe you'd like to try a meal like this, too-- no cooking required! I'm off to Trader Joe's for some prosciutto...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks so delicious...What a great and simple idea!
Post a Comment