
This picture is quintessential "Grace". When she sees something exciting, she always takes this stance and makes that face! Grace took her first trip to the zoo on Tuesday! My mom and Aunt Becki took Grace and three of my cousins to the National Zoo in DC, while Leah and I stayed home for a restful day of eating and sleeping (that's all we did).
4 comments:
that bird picture is PRICELESS!! What a fun day to see all those animals!
Hahaha...when that first picture of Grace came up I laughed out loud in my cube. She's so cute.
However, I think you should have a talk with her about how pigeons are SO. NOT. COOL. I put them in the same categories with bats and seagulls. That category would be "things that fly that I hate because they are gross and have an unnecessary need to scare the crap out of me".
Looks like a fun day though!
I agree with Natalie completely when it comes to pigeons! BUT, the picture of Grace with them is so cute. You can just see and almost hear her excitement. Plus,
it reminds me sooooo much of her mommy at this age. My how she has grown!!
Can't wait to hold Leah and play with Grace on Saturday.
much love,
Great Grandmom Wilson
Alright. Grace is OBVIOUSLY responding to finally seeing a pigeon after being told that her Mom Mom is writing a book about how amazing they are. She is really very smart, you know.
~ Mom Mom
Post a Comment