The girls and I recently invited great-grandma K to a birthday tea party in her honor. Grace got to use china for the first time, and she was very careful!

Grace made a hand-made lei for the birthday girl!

We loved having Grandma and Grandma K over for some girl time!


Grace and Leah went camping this past weekend with Mom Mom and Pop and the Lankford family! They visited the Strasburg Railroad, and when they returned home Pop took Grace to get her very first manicure (his barber's wife does nails). Can you guess which nail color she chose?

Leah and Grace are great helpers when it comes to making a salad:

and they love bubble bath time in Mom Mom and Pop's big tub:


4 comments:
You are so great at planning parties, Heather -- I think you should start an event planning business! :) The girls are precious.
That is one fancy dress Grace had for the tea-party. Matches her nails perfectly. :)
Chloe is going to learn a lot from these girls.
The tea party looks like a blast!! I don't know how you pull these things off:)
I LOVE the picture of Gma K and "Grandma" because it looks like Grace might manage to fit her entire scone in her mouth:) I'm still laughing when I think about it. Thanks for that:)
~Aunt Amy
I second Liz's event planning comment!
What great helpers you have in the kitchen!
Post a Comment